Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
2233 South Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60616-9985
Tel: +1 312 567 1234
Chicago McCormick Place Hotel on the Waterfront
Step into the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, where great things happen seamlessly. Conveniently located in the downtown area, our McCormick Place hotel in Chicago, Illinois offers the ideal destination for you to work, relax, and explore. Walk just outside of our doors to discover exciting Chicago attractions, like Soldier Field, the Museum Campus, and shopping on the Magnificent Mile. At our Hyatt Regency hotel, it’s good not to be home.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Beautifully designed rooms: Enjoy beautiful views of downtown, Lake Michigan and the Museum Campus from our guest rooms with 37” HDTVs and plush Hyatt Grand Beds®.
- Flexible meeting space: Our hotel offers 43,500 square feet of innovative space for meeting, events, receptions and wedding, including the 12,000 square foot Regency Ballroom.
- Thoughtful recreational amenities: Refresh after a busy day in the indoor pool and StayFit™ Gym or enjoy al fresco dining during the summer months on the outdoor patio.
- Exceptional Dining: From casual farm-to-table dining at Shor to our laid-back sports bar M/X, you will enjoy a variety of cuisine and surroundings at our downtown hotel.
- Prime downtown location: Enjoy easy access to top attractions, including Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, The Art Institute of Chicago, Navy Pier, and the Magnificent Mile.